OUR PROCESS, YOUR RESULTS
We make the design and construction process as simple and pain-free as possible for our clients.
- Unmatched Talent. Over the years we have vetted hundreds of subcontractors and have developed strong relationships with the top subcontractors in a wide range of trades.
- Reliable Results. We have the expertise and relationships to handle the entire construction process from start to finish and consistently deliver high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Simple & Pain-Free. We manage the construction details and subcontractors so you are able to focus on what you are best at, safe in the knowledge that the project is being expertly handled.
- Proven Process. We do the work up front to make sure everything is done right the first time, eliminating confusion, permit issues, rework, and reducing the need for change orders.
- Design/Build Expertise. We will start with your concept and budget, do the architectural and engineering design, and work all the way through to completion using our clean, streamlined process. Of course, we also work with existing plans.
We do the preliminary work in the tenant improvement design-build planning stage to create a realistic scope without the customer incurring initial design and engineering costs. Here’s what that process looks like:
- We generate a “Hard Cost Estimate” based on our generated scope or a “Magnitude Budget” to assist in Lease negotiations. We do this utilizing a team of vetted and skilled subcontractors along with our premium in-house staff.
- Once the property management negotiations are completed and a lease has been signed, we then obtain the Drawings and Engineering needed for the Permit Process.
- We obtain the permit, generate a schedule, and start the work.
- We then manage all the details of the project through completion so our clients can avoid the hassle and expense of managing the project.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured to operate as a General Contractor in the states of Nevada and Utah. To see a detailed list of the types of projects we are licensed to handle, see our Services & Licenses page.
Jana and Tim Forsythe started F.E.I. Construction in 2006 in order to provide construction services that exceed industry standards, by hiring the very best crews and subcontractors in every specialization.
President and CEO
Jana has enjoyed the smell of dirt and building and demolishing things for as long as she can remember. She has been in the construction industry since 1994 and opened F.E.I. Construction in 2006 after obtaining her MBA in 2005 from the University of Nevada Las Vegas-Lee Business School. She is actively involved in the community through the UNLV Alumni Board. In 2014 Jana was the Women of Distinction Award recipient for Real Estate/Construction.
Tim Cannon Forsythe
Tim Forsythe has been in the construction industry since 1976 and has personal experience in nearly every construction discipline. His combined hands-on field work, supervision, and project management experience give him a unique perspective on the construction process.
“I want to take this opportunity to thank F.E.I. Construction for their excellent work in the AARP Nevada state office suite.
Our office administrator worked closely with F.E.I., who was very accommodating with our schedules and thoughtful to our needs. They kept things running ahead of the planned schedule and completed the project early. Once the initial project was completed, AARP’s national office requested a bid for additional work, which F.E.I. completed quickly and professionally. F.E.I.’s crews were very professional at all times and their work was meticulous.
Guests have commented on a newly-enclosed office that looks like it has always been there, as well as the paint, cabinetry and other touches which make the workplace feel entirely refreshed, and newly welcoming. These compliments are high praise, and absolutely reflective of the level of care and workmanship provide by F.E.I. Construction.
We couldn’t be more pleased with the results.”
– Interim State Director AARP Nevada
Our clients include:
- City of Las Vegas
- CBRE | Asset Services
- Thompson National Properties, LLC
- MDL Group
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- CIP Real Estate
- Gatski Commercial Real Estate Services
- Colliers International
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Office Depot
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Sunrise Children Hospital
- Kaplan College
- Scientific Games
- Springs Preserve
- Cox Communications
- Univision Radio
- Frank’s Mercedes
- Rebel Place Apartments
- The Neon Museum
- Life Care Center
- Fletcher Jones Mercedes
- Mabel Hoggard Elementary School
- Durango High School
F.E.I. IN THE NEWS